This week on the Knockahoma Nation Podcast:
- Mansplaining baseball. Is it mansplaining every time a man tells a woman she doesn’t know what she’s talking about in baseball?
- Mike Trout went to Top Golf and crushed a golf ball, what Athletes would you love to see playing another sport?
- Austin Riley, Johan Camargo and the age of OUTRAGE! Why Brian Snitker might not be the idiot you think he is.
- In Around the Big Leagues, Josh and JT take a look at the landscape around baseball after an eventful offseason and remember the one and only John Olerud.
- Wendy’s has added breakfast back to the menu, the boys draft their favorite fast food breakfast meals as Josh gets triggered.
- Who are the most memorable broadcasters of your lifetime?
And then it’s time once again for PREDICTIONS SURE TO BE WRONG, where Josh, Ken and JT give their hot takes on what will (definitely not) happen this season.
Listen responsibly and thanks for being a part of our show. Remember to keep it between the ditches, bitches.
This week’s podcast has been brought to you by our sponsors Patriot Penguin!
A special thank you to our sponsor this week www.PatriotPenguin.com. Please check them out and get yourself some awesome patriotic cards of all types!
Would you support Knockahoma Nation by becoming a Patron? It would mean the world to us and help us keep this crazy show doing crazy things. You can do so at www.patreon.com/knockahomanation.
Would you like some new SWAG? You can get T-shirts, fanny packs, coffee cups, baby clothes and much more at www.shop.spreadshirt.com/knockahomanation.