Spring Training has started, boys and girls. We’re excited. Well, Ken’s excited. I don’t really care. I mean, I care, but just not as much as Ken cares.
Spring Training is too long, in my opinion. Besides the whole fun of Spring Training used to be watching guys get back into shape. That used to be part of the beauty of baseball. Guys would go back home, take the winter off, and then use Spring Training to get back in shape. These days, these over-achieving knuckleheads are in the gym at 5 am in December.
Here’s a quick breakdown of things we talked about on Knockahoma Nation this week:
- Does Spring Training matter?
- Do the new pace of play changes matter?
- Does Nick Markakis matter?
- Braves off-season recap (Does Snitker matter)
- Braves Options Guy stops by to talk about payroll stuff
- Josh explains AR-15s
- And much more
Don’t forget to subscribe to Knockahoma Nation on iTunes or CastBox.